Thursday 21 July 2005

Xiu Xi Shi Wei Le Zou Gen Chang Yuan De Lu..

Wednesday, 20th July 2005

Wat i'm trying to say is..i'm back in my woods now..having a break..oh, i mean a break from the break tat i'm having for the past 2 months..does tat make sense? Anyway, i'm sure u all know wat i mean lah hor..

Yea..back from North Wales..where i had my fair share of adventures..would have continue my journey if not for the fact, the mountain region was no good for mobile phone reception(& i mean NO GOOD) & i couldn't really get internet access, except for the occasional 30min slot in the library..so much so tat i resorted to hopping into libraries at the various towns tat i made daytrips to..so it was kinda difficult for me to plan my next move..gotta rem it's summertime now & EVERYBODY is out on holiday..which makes cheap accomodation as rare as..yu yuan mian here?! *xiao liao..craving for my yu yuan mian is setting in..again*

Anyway, i just met cordell yesterday..she's back from Scotland and staying in London for a nite before flying back to Sg today..

We just wandered about..went to Portobello Market..fruits were really cheap, esp the strawberries..but err..i decided to pass on tat..we bought cherries instead : Þ

We also managed to meet JM, a JC mate of ours who's working in London now, for dinner. Think it's almost 3, 4 years since i last met her?!

With FAQ back in Sg since last week & cordell flying off..it's now officially left with me, myself & zxl..

How long more will i be able last leh..financially?..before my mum summons me home after the series of bombings??

Only time will tell..(haha..damn corny hor)

No comments: