Wednesday 27 July 2005

Idle..

Tat's been my lifestyle for the past week or so..not too much a lifestyle i'd say..anyway, before i get rotten eggs hurled at me(or your pc screen)..let me remind u, this lifestyle comes at a hefty price(in british pounds, to be exact)

Not much to do these few days..not too eager to venture out to central london..(see? i do take everyone's advice & concern very seriously)..so just rot away in the 'woods' lor..

My daily routine goes something like tat :

9-ish AM : Wake up (though after 2+ mths, i still keep waking up at the wrong time in the middle of the night, courtesy of the early daybreak at 4-ish)

930-ish AM : Cook my oatmeal (yes, cook using the stove, not the instant kind & they really taste a lot better)

10-ish AM : Read the papers (they're slowly burning a hole in my pocket at 50, 60p everyday..but i can't stand the feeling of not knowing wat goes on ard me)

11-ish AM : Check my email/surf the net (& occasionally, morning tea : Þ)

12-ish PM : Prepare lunch (more often than not, it's some microwaveable meal)

1-ish PM : Lunch while watching some TV gameshow tat comes on at 1 (i can almost memorise the TV listings liao..haha)

2 - 5-ish PM : Run some errands/do housework/shopping for groceries (my fave of the 3 activities) & of cos, the obligatory afternoon tea (contributing factor to my expanding waistline)

6-ish PM : Prepare dinner or if it's not my turn..i usually rotate with the sis for this task, go for a jog(weather permitting..this is london rem?)

7-ish PM : Dinner

8 - 11-ish PM : TV time

1130-ish PM : Lights out

So, wat do u think? Rather boring hor..

******************************************************************

No comments: