Tuesday 10 May 2005

Changes..or not?

Hmm..i usually blog at night..but since i'm now stuck at home on this rainy tues afternoon(& i'm trying to push off packing my room till the last possible moment)..so here i am, sitting in front of my pc..typing wat-i-hope-makes-sense..

Last nite, i had met 'mama' for late dinner/early supper(wat would u call a meal eaten at 9-ish)..we finally met up after numerous failed attempts(which i'm mainly at fault *.*) mama's a school mate whom i've not seen in 4,5 years? I must say she looks exactly the same as i last saw her..& i guess i must have looked the same to her too..or least this is wat pple say..tat i haven't changed much since..well, tommy page came onto the scene with 'a shoulder to cry on'..

This is one common factor i noticed in most of my frens..or at least the ones tat i still keep in contact with..as u know, i have had been (trying) to pack up my room recently..& i came across some old photos..be it my school mates, tt team-mates, from-nowhere frens..95% of them remain fairly recognisable after all these years..other than having aged..opps, i mean matured slightly..and maybe longer hair these days(long hair was banned during my sec sch days, not tat it mattered to me)

Some might have put on weight slightly..some might have removed their glasses(thanks to contact lens & increasingly, lasik)..but overall, there doesn't seem to be any drastic changes..if u are familiar with those taiwanese variety shows where the audience go 'wahhh' when some transformed duckling appears..u'd understand wat i mean by 'drastic changes'..

I guess sometimes it's nice to know tat certain things are more or less 'unchangeable'(like the colour of my hair)..and so, i wonder..wat will the changes be like in 1 year's time? or will there be any?

No comments: