Friday 6 May 2005

I hate packing!

Never knew cleaning up a room can be so tiring..suspect the 'packing/cleaning' gene is missing in me...if not, how do u explain the fact tat my room looks exactly the same after 4 hours of packing??!! @_@

Oh..& tat was just my computer room..barely covering 9 sqm..

In another few hours later, the 3 of them - cordell, FAQ & ah blur will be on the plane to UK..a bit of irony here..me, being the main proponent, will be flying off last..oh well, one's gotta do one gotta do..

Just yesterday, we gave ourselves a 'farewell lunch'..perhaps one of the last hearty singapore meal in a while? Of cos, being typical singaporeans, we had armed ourselves with bak kut teh teabags & hokkien mee seasoning paste to fight off cravings for chinese food in an ang moh country..i guess tat explains why they have been complaining about how heavy their backpacks are..me? i'm just glad they gave up the idea of bringing canned curry chicken over!

Sms from FAQ..worrying about excess luggage charges..dun scare me lor..really so heavy ah??

While i was happily soliciting farewell meals for the past 2 weeks or so, they have been packing & packing & packing..checked out their luggage a few days ago..like not tat jia lat leh..

Sigh..if only i can fly her in to pack for me..

No comments: