Wednesday 18 May 2005

Congratulations!

Once again, i must accept my defeat again..my attempts to 'hide' my flight schedule has been thwarted by my ever-resourceful (ex)colleagues again..

Feel quite paiseh..they did so much for me & i didn't do much in return..the past 2 weeks just went past just like tat..tat was one dilemma i faced earlier..to go for the Bintan trip or to stay back in Sg to have 2 days of 'peace & quiet' to prepare my farewell gifts? But seeing how much efforts they put in to get me on the trip made me decide on the former..well, i think real memories are more 'shi zai' right? (sorry to those folks in SRC *.*)

'Xie xie ni men lai kan wo..wo hen gan dong..ye hen gao xing..'

***********************************************************************

Phew..quite glad i'm sitting next to a Singaporean couple on the flight & not next to some ang mos wif shoulders broader than me and legs longer than me..

It must have been the supper..i was feeling rather hungry & polished off the sweet & sour fish with rice..almost immediately, i dozed off only to be awaken by the uncle next to me asking 'do u still want the food?' *shakes head sleepily*

Continued to sleep for the next 10 hours..

Breakfast time..chose the omelette..oh great, they didn't inform me it was MUSHROOM omelette..so who do i pass the mushrooms to now?!

***********************************************************************************

Touched down as per schedule..715am london time..the immigration queue was a nightmare..i figured there are at least some 500 pax in the hall..oh, saw a separate q for those visa holders, not too sure if i qualify as one..but i joined the q anyway..

Oh..so i need to go for a medical checkup..like wat she says later..take it as a free health screening lor..in any case, it wasn't much of a 'checkup'..all they did was a chest x-ray..

Finally i was out of the terminal terminal building..brrr..it was rather cold..people are walking around as though they are dressed for winter..wearing coats & all..& me..in my nike dri-fit shirt..well done zxl..

Took a nap in the afternoon..then watched some tv..almost forgot about my dinner cos of the daylights..it was still bright at 8.30pm..

Just finished a big bowl of pasta..feeling sleepy again..it must be the weather..

Shit..got a feeling tat i'm gonna turn into a 'xiao pang' soon..

No comments: