Tuesday 3 May 2005

Have I...?

Yawn..woke up at 11am this morning..something not quite possible if u're a regular 'da gong zai' (and in the civil service no less)..well, today's the first official day of my 'self-employment'..

Lunched with a long-time-no-see fren..oh, she had lasik done too..seems like it's the 'in' thing nowadays..and then it's off to the bank..woah, wat a queue..it must be the 'beginning of mth-cum-after a long weekend' factor..tat's why..

Oh ya, i wonder wat happened to lulu's bank card..it got swallowed by the machine the day before..sms-ed her about it..a few suan-ing smses ensued..

A while later, i received a sms from 0.5..she just reminded me, i needed to get some cosmetics(sorry to disappoint, they're not for myself) and..i need help..

Terra finally arrived 20 mins past stated time..she is one busy woman..sat down at the kopi tiam across mustafa..showed her THE book..basically i've been showing off THE book to everyone and anyone who bothered to take a look over the past few days..heh..

Fipping thru the pages, Terra commented 'these colleagues are really very thoughtful..u should keep in contact with them'..*vigorous nodding*

Oh..& i must mention this..this Terra..happily rode her bike to meet me..knowing very well tat we're supposed to go for a run later..& guess wat? she totally forgot tat her pillion rider, me, needs a helmet & there was no extra helmet for me..best part is..? she happily suggested tat i get a turban from one of the shops so tat i can be excused from wearing a helmet(we, were afterall, in little india)...frens...sigh...

Back from the run..horrible weather..t-shirt was totally soaked in perspiration..whoops, 5 missed calls & 2 smses..called Ms k..ooh..apparently, their 'lancing' class was cancelled and they had gone for dinner instead..a little too late in returning their call, they were done by then..oh well, too bad for me then..

Mobilephone sounded..sms from the instructor..confirming dinner appt for tmr..

'Uh-oh'..another sms..from OSIM..checking to see if i'd posted her letter for her(dun trust me huh?!)..

As if on cue, OSIM's good fren, Ms 'Organics-make-my-hair-oily' sent me a sms almost immediately after..

Have i really left my workplace? It certainly doesn't feel so...

No comments: