Monday 26 September 2005

Caution - Aircraft crossing!

We dun really get to see this so often in Sg..where u, whether as a pedestrain or a driver, have to wait at a railway junction to let the train pass..but i'm sure most of u have seen this scene on tv before..

But today on my way to work, it wasn't just vehicles or trains crossing at the junction..but i saw an aeroplane(BA megatop somemore) 'crossing' the road..yup, the whole big damn plane just went right past about 100m in front of my bus..i dunno whether to be amused or pek chek(cos i'm in a hurry, as always..& it took like forever for the plane to cross)

What is even more amusing was..the same thing happened to me on my return trip(this time it's Southern Africa Airlines) Maybe this is a common occurence on this bus route..this is the first time i took the bus to work cos there's no tube service from my woods to central london today..tat's one thing i really hate about going out on sundays here..the tubelines always get disrupted & the buses come once in an hour..

Btw, u can always see planes in the skies here..& u can really see them 'upclose & personal'..u'll see them flying really close to the ground..as though they're just above ur head..

Anyway, tomorrow i shall attempt(again) some of the stuff which left me so fustrated last fri..not feeling too positive about it..am in fact anticipating another round of pek chekness..so wish me luck my friends..

No comments: