Friday 16 September 2005

The good and the bad ('chinese' version)

As you are reading my blog..u would soon realise tat i'm got sent home really early today..& tat gives me a whole afternoon of free time..

Wat i usually do when i have time on my hand is to go jogging(the best exercise since it's free & there are some nice views on my jogging route)..however, remember i'm in UK now..& remember wat i said about the weather here? Like a woman's temper..unpredictable..unreliable..& err..unfrenly(can't think of anymore 'un' words so has to settle wif 'unfrenly' to make it a threesome)

Anyway, it's the kind of miserable weather tat makes me think that 24-31 weather is the best asset Sg has - basically, cold & wet..

After 3 whole para of fei hua..wat i really wanna say is..i can't jog today & so i went to the gym..wif fish's membership card..cos i realised my earnings for today is not even enuf to cover my travel costs, not to mention afford a 10pound entry to the gym..

Most of u should know tat the two of us look as different as..zxl & fish..but the counter lady took a look at me, took a look at the card & waved me in..

Now this is the 'good' thing i'm referring to in the blog's title..ang mohs simply cannot recognise chinese faces(ok, i'm guilty of tat too, remembering ang moh faces ie. not chinese faces lah of cos)

The bad thing? I can run but i can't hide..i'm usually the only asian/chinese in a lot of places..so i'm easily recognisable..for eg. when late for work..during roll call in the morning..it's damn obvious if i'm not around..

Yes, tat's all i wanna talk about in this blog..the good & bad..now tat i've done it..i'm going to sleep..need to wake up early for work(& hopefully not get sent back again)..

Oh gawd..think this is one of my most nonsensical blog to date..

No comments: