Thursday 29 September 2005

My happiness level is down again..

I blame it on

#1. I had forgotten to buy bread last nite(i reached home at 7.30pm & ALL the shops were closed) so i couldn't prepare my breakfast & lunch today..ended up eating some unappetising sandwich from the canteen for 3 pounds..

#2. The tube - it was down this morning again & i had to take the bus..resulting in being 45 mins late for work..opportunity cost of money + bad impression

#3. The weather - it's sooo cold & wet today..wearing 2 sweaters & i was still freezing..add the rain & it's a totally miserable day..it's really no fun at all to be emptying garbage bins in the rain..

#4. I realised the park is closed from next mon - thurs..& i just bought a weekly travel card starting today..it costs me a f***ing 50pounds & it's not gonna be worth it..not to mention, i'll have no income for tat 4 days..

#5. I thought i had left my locker key at home but despite turning the house upside down, i still can't find it..which means it must be lost..which means i need to pay for a replacement one..

At times like this, cant help but think 'zi gei lor lei sui' (read in cantonese)

No comments: