Wednesday 14 September 2005

Tube - Train - Bus

Saturday, 10th September 2005

I was 45mins late for work today..all cos the stupid tube was delayed for a whole of 7mins..this is wat i hate about travelling with connections..anyway, this is wat my typical journey looks like :

7.24am - Depart from house on foot

7.27am - Tube out to Waterloo

8.13am - Mad rush for the 8.20 train

8.53am - Arrive in Staines for another mad rush to catch the 9.00 bus into the park

9.12am - Arrive in Thorpe Park

(Total travelling time : 1 hr 48mins)

So this means if the first part(or any part) of my journey is delayed by even 5 mins, it throws my whole journey into disarray..which was wat happened today v_v

Dun forget i'm paid by the hour..which means my opportunity cost is 5 pounds/hr..& of cos, it's not very nice to be late 3 days into the job..

Imagine if i repeat the above travelling process in Sg, i would be like halfway to Kuala Lumpur liao..

No comments: